Baycox for cattle 1L
for the treatment and control of coccidiosis in cattle
Notify me when back in stock
Baycox is for the treatment of clinical coccidiosis, and as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis in cattle up to 9 months of age caused by Eimeria bovis or Eimeria zuernii.
Coccidiosis typically occurs in cattle less than a year old, causing diarrhoea, blood loss and poor absorption capacity. This results in reduced appetite and ability to convert feed, and a setback in growth.
- Convenient single oral dose for easy administration - follow up treatment is usually not necessary
- Kills all coccidia development stages
- Long acting to suppress oocyst excretion over 42 days
- Efficacy is independant of the severity of the infection
- Does not impair natural immunity development
- Both curative and preventative to ensure production of high value replacements
Use & dosage
Obtain a veterinary diagnosis prior to use.
Baycox Cattle is effective for treating clinical coccidiosis, and aids in the prevention of coccidiosis in cattle up to 9 months of age.
- For the treatment of clinical disease, treat all affected and in-contact animals.
- For prevention of coccidiosis on farms with a known history, Baycox needs to be given approximately 1 week prior to the expected onset of clinical signs.
- For prevention of coccidiosis in recently weaned calves, treat at weaning time when milk feeding ceases.
3ml / 10kg bodyweight given orally.
- Store unused materials upright at 2-8 °C (refrigerated).
- Protect from light.
- Use all product within 30 days of opening vial
- Milk: DO NOT USE in lactating or pregnant animals
- Meat: DO NOT USE less than 56 days before slaughter for human consumption
- ESI: DO NOT slaughter for export less than 75 days after last treatment
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Group users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.