The Perfect Udder® Colostrum Management System
The Perfect Udder® Colostrum Management System is the key to easy and bio-secure collection, storage and feeding of colostrum on dairy farms.
The key to this system is the colostrum bags which have been developed after extensive research in the USA. Colostrum is collected, stored, heat treated, frozen and re-heated in one bio-secure, easy to use, economical and single-use bag. The bag design technology allows heat exchange for proper heat treating and rapid cooling reducing growth of spoilage bacteria.
- are available in two sizes to cater for small and large calves
- are bio-secure so reduce the risk of transferring pathogens to the new born calf
- improve employee compliance with single a use bag
- enable faster preparation with virtually no clean up
- are economical and save precious time and money on farm
- Thaw and reheat 4x faster than regular bottles.
The Perfect Udder system improves efficiency, biosecurity and staff compliance. All these factors save time and money and contribute to improved calf health with reduced calf morbidity and mortality. Giving calves such a great start translates into improved herd health and milk production.
The Perfect Udder® Colostrum Management Kit
Kits available with 3 quart (2.8L) or 4 quart (3.8L) sized bags
What’s in the box?
- 50 Perfect Udder bags
- 3 Feeding nipples
- 1 Feeding nipple tool
- 3 Feeding tubes
Colostrum management kits come with new nipples and tubes every time to further improve bio-security. All products available separately.
To purchase the Perfect Udder products ring 1300 838 700