Double Cal 500ml Pouch
For the treatment of hypocalcaemia in cattle
Notify me when back in stock
A subcutaneous infusion of calcium for the treatment of hypocalcaemia (Milk Fever) in cattle
- Calcium (as Ca Gluconate) – 16.7g/500ml
- *Equivalent to 400g/L Calcium Borogluconate
For the treatment of hypocalcaemia (Milk Fever)
Dosage and administration
- Administer via sub cutaneous injection,
- Dose (cattle): Small cows: 350ml & Large cows: 500ml
- Repeat dose in two hours if deemed necessary. Discard an un-used portion.
Store below 30 degrees (room temperature) Protect from light.
- Milk: Nil
- Meat: Nil
Warnings and contraindications
- Use of this product intravenously may be hazardous to the animal and advice from a registered veterinary surgeon should be sought.
- Caution: Avoid carcass damage.
- This product must be injected under the skin.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Group users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.