Minbal 4-in-1 500ml Pouch
For the treatment of metabolic conditions in cattle
Notify me when back in stock
An intravenous infusion of minerals and glucose for the treatment of Milk Fever, Grass Tetany and associated metabolic conditions in Cattle and Sheep
- Calcium (as Ca Gluconate) g/500mL 13.8 g/L 27.5*
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Hypophosphite) g/500mL 2.4 g/L 4.7
- Phosphorus (as Hypophosphite) g/500mL 6.1 g/L 12.2
- Also contains Glucose g/500mL 90.8 g/L 182.0
- *Equivalent to 330g/L Calcium Borogluconate
For the treatment of Milk Fever, Grass Tetany and other associated metabolic conditions.
Dosage and administration
- Administer via IV infusion
- Dose (cattle): Small Cows 350ml, Heavier Cows 350ml-700ml
Store below 30 degrees (room temperature). Protect from light.
- Milk: Nil
- Meat: Nil
Warnings and contraindications
- Use of this product intravenously may be hazardous to the animal and to advice from a registered veterinary surgeon should be sought.
- Avoid carcass damage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Group users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.