- Cow Pelvic Hip Lift MD3
- This system speeds up lifting time and aids the transportation of downer cows
- Humane & Effective – Simple for the operator & more humane on the animals
- Similar to hip clamps in operation & supports the pelvis more effectively.
Features of the Pelvic Hip Lift:
- Lifting action positions the pelvic seat under the cow’s pelvis (above the udder)
- This keeps the animal’s back straight and aligned (unlike hip clamps where the hind-legs tilt down, straining the lower back)
- A webbing strap evenly lifts the brisket
- Cow lifts are horizontal as both lift points are matched
- Pelvic Hip Lift and Transport system takes about ten minutes to apply
- Animals can be safely and humanely transported for considerable distances
- Ideal for dairy cows & heifers
- Also fits & is suitable for large beef cows & heifers
- Unique counter lever lifting action drives the pelvic support system into place, beneath the pelvis
- Pelvic support system self locates through this unique action
- Simply apply & tighten the hip clamps & the tractor action drives the pelvic support system.
Steinfort Pelvic Lift & Transport System has a rating of 0/5 based on 0 reviews.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Group users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.