VAM Injection - 100ml bottle
Vitamin injection for high performance animals
Notify me when back in stock
An intramuscular injection of essential minerals and nutritional factors required by high performance animals. Can be used as a training aid or to prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies and illness.
- Ferric ammonium citrate 15 mg/mL
- iboflavin (Vit B2) 10 mg/mL
- Nicotinamide 100 mg/mL
- D-Pantothenol (Vit B5) 15 mg/mL
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vit B6) 10 mg/mL
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 150 μg/mL
- Cobalt sulfate 240 μg/mL
- Copper sulfate 70 μg/mL
- Choline bitartrate 10 mg/mL
- Biotin 10 μg/mL
- Inositol 10 mg/mL
- L-Lysine HCl 20 mg/mL
- Dl Methionine 20 mg/mL
- Glycine 20 mg/mL
For use in high performance animals where there is a risk of mineral or vitamin deficiency.
Dosage and administration
- Administer via intramuscular injection.
- Dose (horses): 1 mL per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg bodyweight)
- Dose (cattle): 1 mL per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg bodyweight)
- Administer twice weekly or as directed by your veterinarian.
Store below 25°C (Air Conditioning).
- Milk: Nil
- Meat: Nil
Warnings and contraindications
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Group users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.